Had a great but busy weekend! On Friday I went out in North Shields with my colleagues which was great fun. We went to a pub for a couple of drinks before heading to Maggie Banks, a bar with live music. I'm so lucky to have such fun work colleagues, it was a very good night and my manager kindly gave me a lift home afterwards.
Richard and I had lots errands to run - one of which required buying a new bed! We were lucky to find something so quickly, at a mattress shop nearby. So after grocery shopping, buying a bed, and painting the spare room - we went out to see the band Bombay Bicycle Club! They were brilliant. We stayed a bit later at the venue for some drinks and then wandered over to the Salsa Café in Newcastle for some nachos - unfortunately they had stopped serving food (it was 12pm) so we had some lovely mojitos instead - and opted for some late night take-out close to home.
Next weekend - Nottingham!
No comments:
Post a Comment