Saturday, 14 January 2012

Christmas in Canada

Richard and I spent just over one week in Canada celebrating Christmas, New Year's and my Birthday with friends and family. It was so nice to come home and catch up with everyone (or almost everyone). It was also wonderful to see Ottawa and Aylmer again, through eyes that have been living abroad for over 1 year. It couldn't have been a more perfect trip. We even had the chance to take in two days of snowboarding, play in the snow, and do some well needed shopping. I filled up on Tim Horton's cappuccino, had poutine and breathed in some wonderfully cold Canadian air. We played Monopoly with my mom, and sat by the fire talking and watching the snow fall, out of the corner of our eyes. We had some lovely and delicious dinner's with my dad and Yvonne. I also got to met my friend's newborn, and play with another friend's little girl. It was a wonderful trip :) 


Spark's Street Rrrrrroar

Sunset on the Hill

Happy New Year Everyone!

Go Sens Go! Exciting win in overtime.

Deep in Negotiation.

A Goodbye at the Station.



1 comment:

  1. Oooh Jay and Marthe!! :) I miss them! And I miss you too! Was so much fun to catch up a bit! :) Can't wait to see you again!

    Mé -xox-

    ReplyDelete