Saturday, 27 July 2013

Italy

This month, we travelled to Italy for 2 full weeks. We both feel as though we experienced a little bit of every day life there, having stayed in a lovely apartment, kindly given to us for the duration of the trip. Having to stay and travel in an area where no one speaks French or English was challenging, but fun and really rewarding! I loved listening and watching Italians going about with their lives. It's such a beautiful language, and they really sound so passionate when they speak. All the hand gestures are amazing! 

The sun was shining every day, it only rained for 2 afternoons (properly raining too, thunder and lighting!). We enjoyed the beach, swimming in the sea, exploring little villages, eating fantastic food, reading, cooking and catching up on some well needed sleep. I feel alive again! 

It was such an amazing holiday ... I love Europe. 

Scalea

Belvedere

Orsomarso

Diamante

Naples

Happy Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment