So I realize, again, that I haven't written in a while. Since I started my new job a year an a half (!) ago, time seems to slip away. Probably a good sign that I am enjoying it, and enjoying life in general.
Well I suppose the biggest update is that Richard and I are engaged! But you already knew that ;)
Otherwise, travelling a lot in the next little while, mainly thanks to Richard who is kindly inviting me along to his conferences. He's presenting in London and Barcelona in the next month, expenses paid (woohoo!). We'll also be spending a week in Southern France in June, at Richard's parents house; and of course 2 weeks in Canada to attend my lovely friend's wedding. It'll be a busy trip; we'll be spending time in my Dad's home town, a quick stop in Niagara Falls, then back to Ottawa. Richard and I will spend 2 days in Sandbanks, then there's the wedding, hopefully a day in Toronto and a day in Montreal. Looking forward to some sunshine too!
Still playing the fiddle. I've really been enjoying taking private lessons. Even though I don't have that much time to practice, I find I've improved a lot since I've started. It's a fun hobby! Really loving learning folk.
Hope you are all well!
Love ox
No comments:
Post a Comment