In addition to making lots of delicious food, a trip to the contemporary art gallery and going out Saturday night to a Thai restaurant, this weekend was also comprised of a lovely walk on a nearby beach! The beach is located in a town called Seaton Sluice, about 25 minutes away from Newcastle. It was so nice to breath in some refreshing North Sea air! I love being by the sea...
On that last picture is a pub called Kings Arms that dates back to the 18th century! By the way, I have added additional pictures on the Newcastle Upon Tyne post as well!!
Everything is still wonderful in Newcastle! Still looking for work but today I received my proof of address...which means I can finally register with some social care agencies and apply for Criminal Records Background checks (which I also need for volunteering).
Well, off to Canada tomorrow!
Hey you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a safe flight over!! :) Can't wait to see you again!!! :)