Monday, 8 November 2010

To Canada and back

Just got back last Thursday from a great week in Canada. Saw friends, family and graduated with a Masters in Social Work! Had some great nights out and was able to catch up with almost everyone! Even got to take in a Senators game with Tammy on a very snowy night in Ottawa. After one period of sitting up in the nose-bleeds we got offered box seat tickets about 10 seats up from the ice: free drinks, food, private bathroom, comfy seats and a good crowd to watch the game with!

Here's a picture of my parents and I at the graduation:


After a few teary-eyed goodbyes, I jumped on my plane back to the UK. It was so nice to get home and get back to normal life! And Richard and I had another great weekend! Walk on the beach, hockey game and making some more delicious food!

The beach we visited was gorgeous and we couldn't have picked a better day to go. It was sunny and almost warm!
The Dunes and the stream


View of the beach 


 Richard and I 




In this last picture, Richard and I were trying to build a bridge made of sand to reach each other. It failed but it was so much fun playing in the sand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment