Thursday, 3 November 2011

One Year On

Looking at my blog, I just realized that I've been writing it for more than one year. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. Although I'm not exactly where I want to be in my career at the moment - I still have a job in my field, I've made some pretty cool friends, I do volunteer work that I love, and I've travelled a lot. We've seen a lot of England - on little trips here and there. And a bit of Europe as well. I feel like I've integrated myself pretty well up here in Northern England.  

I'm really happy about the forthcoming months leading up to Christmas. A bit of down time we'll do us both some good after a crazy couple of months. Then we'll be fully refreshed for a long flight to Canada, lots of hugs and kisses when we get there, a nice roll around in the snow, and lots of good proper catching up and celebrating! I miss you all a lot and I can't wait to hug you all ... and I might just not let go ;) 

Looove 

1 comment: