Wednesday, 30 May 2012

A few weekends ago ...

Hi all.

I've been wanting to post about an awesome weekend I had a few weeks ago. It started with a full day yoga event, that I attended with a friend. Along with 60 other people, we participated in 3 yoga sessions and 1 meditation session. During the meditation session we did origami - I love origami! I used to teach it to kids whilst volunteering at the Children's Museum in Hull. It's relaxing and fun! 

Afterwards I went to a clothes swap with a couple of friends. Basically everyone brings a bag of clothes they don't want. You put it in a big pile and everybody picks what they want. I love these, it's such a good idea. It's a fun girly night, you get free clothes and it's good the environment! I picked up a pretty purple scarf, a jeans skirt and two tops. Score! 

Finally, Richard's parents came up for a visit. We spent time catching up over a lovely lunch at a restaurant on the Quayside called CafĂ© 21. The food was absolutely amazing - the mushroom soup was the best I've ever had. Yum! 

Looove 

No comments:

Post a Comment