Our 2015 new year's resolution was to try a new restaurant every month. There are so many amazing places to eat in Newcastle and the surrounding area, and there were so many we hadn't tried yet. Our 2016 new year's resolution remains the same - with the added goal of 'visiting a new place every month'.
I wish I had started writing a list of restaurants in early 2015, because now I can't remember most of the ones we tried. That being said, here are the most memorable:
1. Peace and Loaf
http://www.peaceandloaf.co.uk
Just amazing. Great, creative food. Good service, good cocktails.
2. Rasa
http://www.rasarestaurants.com
Indian restaurant on the quayside. Had their vegetarian 'tester' menu. Best veggie indian food ever.
3. Jesmond Dene House
http://jesmonddenehouse.co.uk/food-and-drink/
Expensive, but amazing. Great service. Feel like royalty. Enjoyed sipping on some wine near the fireplace before our meal.
4. The Broad Chare
http://www.thebroadchare.co.uk
Really good 'fancy' pub food. Great location on the quayside. Still thinking about the fried cauliflower with curry mayonnaise starter ...
No comments:
Post a Comment