Well ...
What a year.
I'm writing this from the kitchen table of an amazing airbnb in London on January 18th 2017. I always forget how amazing London is. Just 3 days to go and we'll be flying to New Zealand.
Albeit 2016 wasn't a great year all in all, there were some positives.
-I really enjoyed my job, and I had the opportunity to work on a 3 month secondment.
-We had an absolutely amazing 1 week trip to Croatia in May. Such a beautiful country.
-We celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary on 02.10.2016.
-Visited friends near Bristol and saw Bath and Oxford.
-Visited friends near Bristol and saw Bath and Oxford.
-We had lots of fun seeing old and new friends alike.
Now that we're almost ready to leave the UK, I have that same happy/sad feeling I did when I moved here. I will miss the UK so much, it's been my home for over 6 years, and it's where I met Richard. There are so many things I will miss, and it feels like 'home' just like Canada does. That being said we're excited for new adventures, new challenges, and new beginnings.
So, here's where we'll be in the first half of this year:
-New Zealand
-Australia
-Japan
-Europe
We bought a new camera and I'm looking forward to taking some pictures - once I figure out how to actually use it!
No comments:
Post a Comment