1. Corbeau, par Coeur de Pirate (...et tout le reste de ses chansons)
2. Piazza, New York Catcher, by Belle and Sebastian
3. I Saw you Blink, by Stornoway
4. Après Moi, by Regina Spektor
5. As Serious as Your Life is, by Four Tet
6. We no Speak Americano, by Yolanda be Cool
7. Soul Meets Body, by Death Cab for Cutie
8. The Omen, by Prodigy (mainly because of THIS awesome scene from the movie Kick-Ass)
9. Comptine d'un autre été, du Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (I want to play this!!)
10. La valse d'Amélie, du Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain (Ibid!!)
11. Radar Detector, by Darwin Deez
Looove
I'm glad you posted this. It's so special to listen to the same music as your friends. That's why mixtapes revolutionized love.
ReplyDeleteMy stupid computer at work is lagging but i wanna check out a couple of these songs.
ReplyDeletePS: Coeur de Pirate is my future wife! lol
I miss mix-tapes, especially the ones we used to listen to on the way to Camp Fortune! When I was posting this blog I was thinking of when we used to share music (by mail!) when you were in Italy!
ReplyDeleteKev: I don't blame you, she's awesome, and pretty, and unique!! Good choice ;)